Congratulations on taking the first step to a better you!!
You will receive an email shortly further discussing the following steps to complete the “Body Shape Analysis”
Step 1: If you are local to Las Vegas and would like to complete your consultation in our office, please call now to schedule a date, 702-818-5476. For those who are from out of the area or would like to complete the process over the phone, please follow the below steps:
- Take photographs in a well lit room, ideally standing in front of a blank wall.
- Wear undergarments only to expose the area(s) of concern. If you would like a fat transfer to the buttocks or the breasts, please include photos of these areas without undergarments on.
- Stand straight, do not exaggerate area(s) of concern.
- Include at least 1/2 to 3/4 of your body in each picture for a better perspective.
If you are taking the photos yourself, you can take the pictures in the reflection of a large mirror as long as:
* We can still see most of your body (from your chin down to your knees)
* The camera flash is off or not interfering with seeing your body
* The mirror is clean for us to easily see your reflection
Watch the video below for more details on taking photographs of certain areas:
Step 2: Email your photos to: email@example.com
Please include the following information so we are able to better serve you:
- First & Last Name
- Phone Number
- Preferred areas you would like treated
- Budget (Our prices are fixed, so we will use this to create a package that gets you the most bang for your buck to achieve your goals and stay within budget)
- Previous medical conditions
- Medications you are currently taking
Once we have received your pictures, our Liposuction Specialist will review them and our Consultation Specialist, Brandy, will call you within 1-3 business days. If you don’t hear from us, please feel free to call our office at 702-818-5476.
What happens at a consultation?
We will answer any questions that you may have regarding the procedure. We will assess your specific needs and limitations that you may have based on your body type. We will also help to determine which areas will help you to achieve the goals that you seek. Once it is decided which areas you wish to have treated, you will be given a quote with a breakdown of the liposuction cost. When you are ready to schedule for your procedure, our office requires a 25% deposit of the total fee be made in order to reserve your procedure date. Deposits made lock you into current pricing for 3 months. If you have certain medical conditions (such as Diabetes) we will require recent lab work and your doctor’s approval before you have the procedure. We recommend that you pursue this information before booking your appointment.
How long does a consultation take?
This varies, but normally around 15-30 minutes depending on how many questions you have.
Are there any limitations to doing phone consultations?
Yes. Potentially, we may not be able to give you an accurate quote of how many areas need to be treated. Since we are looking at photos that are 2 dimensional we may not be able to accurately assess your needs. Although, we should be able to give you a good idea of what to expect.