At MyShape Lipo, transparency is very important to us. We want you to have a good understanding of how we determine your quote. We value your business, and know you want the best service for your dollar.
Our mission is to help our patients achieve “Life Changing Results.” As a team we work with you to achieve your goals. Our procedures are only one step on your path of life. After the procedure, it’s important to live a healthy lifestyle to match your new body and new intentions.
We hope to help those individuals who have tried and failed other options of weight loss and lifestyle modifications. When you require an aggressive procedure to jump start your new life, it’s time for MyShape to help.
“When you’re so sick of the restrictions and limitations of your current life, it’s time to DO what is necessary to live your best life.”
For more information about Financing Opportunities Click Here.
Liposuction Per Area*
An “area” of lipo is about the size of your outstretched hand or 8″ x 8″ conservatively. In determining how many areas, we also consider the depth of the layer and volume of fat being removed. For a Personalized Quote,
- 1 Area – $1,949**(includes Smart Lipo)
- 2 Areas- $2,598
- 3 Areas- $3,897
- 4 Areas- $5,196
- 5 Areas- $6,495
- 6 Areas- $7,794
Both left and right sides are included in one area for liposuction. Larger individuals will be subject to additional areas, when the surface area and volume are larger.
Plus Size Women and Large Volume Liposuction. Larger individuals requiring removal of greater volumes of fat, will be subject to treating additional areas, in order to ensure the best possible results. For example, the front of the abdomen on a 5’3″ 120 pound individual may be two areas. Whereas, a 5’3″ 270 pound individual may have 6-8 areas to treat on the front of their abdomen. There is more surface area and significantly greater volume to be removed on the larger individual, warranting the additional areas to be treated.
* Areas quoted are dependent on the surface area and the depth of fat layer for each individual patient. Each area is about the size of your outstretched hand or 8″ x 8″ approximately.
** We require Smartlipo to be done when treating only one area.
***Smartlipo is required in certain areas where the skin is naturally thinner. (Ie. Chin, Arms, Entire Front of the Abdomen, and inner Thighs)
A $500 facility fee per procedure date will be required for all patients.
Facility Fee ($500)
- Materials used during procedures
- Medications administered before and during procedure
- Pre-op and post-op care
Below is a list of areas that can be treated:
- Breast Reduction
- Front Bra Roll/Underarms
- Back Bra Roll
- Buffalo Hump
- Upper Abdomen
- Lower Abdomen
- Love Handles
- Lower Back
- Full Thighs (6-8 Areas)
- Outer Thighs
- Inner Thighs
- Banana Roll
Fat Transfer to the Buttocks, aka Brazilian Butt Lift, has quickly become one fo the most popular cosmetic procedures. Celebrities have forged the path for the more curvaceous body. Fat can be used to shape and add volume to enhance the butt. Liposuction is used to carve out the shape of the butt, while addition of fat is used for protrusion and volume.
Fat transfer to the Breasts is an excellent alternative to breast implants. The use of your own fat elicits a natural enhancement, with added volume in the upper pole and cleavage area. This gives the appearance that the breasts are lifted. The average individual experiences approximately 1 cup size increase, however results will vary.
We require 2 or more areas of liposuction in order to ensure enough fat cells to perform a fat transfer to these areas. More areas may be required to achieve optimal results.
Fat Transfer Price $2000
Fat transfer fees are in addition to liposuction and Smart Lipo fees.
SmartLipo MPX 46 watt:
$1300 50% off $650 per area*
Smart Lipo plays an integral part in tightening the skin following your liposuction procedure. Patients experience 57% more skin tightening with the use of the Smart Lipo laser versus liposuction alone. The laser stimulates your body to produce significantly more collagen for nearly 6 months following the treatment. This improves the elasticity of the skin to allow for thicker tighter skin in the treated areas.
We require the use of the laser on areas where loose skin is more prominent. Our goal is to achieve the best possible results for each individual.
* Must be done in conjunction with Liposuction
- $2250 per series of 6 – 30 minute treatments to treat the Thighs
- $1875 per series of 6 – 25 minute treatments to treat the Front of the Abdomen or the Full Face
- $1500 per series of 6 – 20 minute treatments to treat the sides of the Abdomen, Arms, Bra Line, Butt or Neck
- $900 per series of 6 – 12 minute treatments to treat for Eye Laxity
- $750 per series of 6 – 10 minute treatments to treat the Decollete
- $450 per series of 6 – 6 minute treatments to treat the Eye Brows
- 6 minute: $175
- 10 minute: $200
- 12 minute: $275
- 20 minute: $350
- 25 minute: 400
- 30 minute: $500
Scheduling Policies for the Venus Legacy
- To make an appointment, a $100 deposit must be placed to be given a date and time for your treatment.
- A treatment consists of a maximum of 60 minutes in the treatment room for whichever areas that you choose.
- To get the discounted rate per hour, the entire amount due must be paid in full before the first treatment.
- One week prior to appointment date, the patient will be called to collect the balance.
- In the event that patient cancels treatment within 1 week of the first treatment date, they will forfeit $50 of your deposit and the remainder will be reimbursed.
- If you wish to cancel your future treatments while in the middle of a treatment series, the number of treatments already received at the package rate will be deducted from the total at the price per treatment rate.
Disclaimer: Individual results may vary, please consult with specialist before making important medical decisions, this website does not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of such content and materials. Results are dependent on the individuals own unique bodily limitations. A consultation is recommended in order to provide individual expectations.
Scheduling and Cancellation Policies
MyShape Lipo makes every effort to ensure that appointments are scheduled and completed in an efficient manner. A member of the MyShape Lipo staff will contact you on the business day prior to your appointment to confirm the details. Please be advised that on the day of your procedure it may be requested that you come in to your appointment earlier, or later dependent on the schedule. As most of our patients come in from out of state, and phone consultations are done they may add or remove areas affecting the allotted time.
Our office requires a 25% deposit of the total fee be made in order to reserve your procedure date. Deposits made lock you into current pricing for 3 months.
If you cancel your procedure anytime after your procedure date has been reserved and/or deposit has been made, a minimum of $500.00 administrative and consultation, non-refundable fee will apply.
The remaining balance after the deposit is placed will be collected 8 business days prior to the procedure date. If the balance is unpaid you will be removed from the schedule and a $500.00 administrative and consultation, non refundable fee will apply.
If you cancel your procedure 7 business days to 48 hours prior to your procedure, you will be charged 25% of the total procedure costs.
If you cancel your procedure between 48 hours, and 24 hours you will be charged 50% of the total procedure cost.
Cancellations within 24 hours of your procedure will be charged at 100% of the total fee.
Patients who are cancelled by MyShape Lipo physicians, practitioners, or staff (or any other providing physicians) for medical reasons will be rescheduled without financial penalty upon providing medical documentation.
In the event that you are 25 minutes or more late for your appointment, MyShape Lipo reserves the right to enforce any of the following options:
* Reschedule your appointment for another day, requiring a $500.00 rescheduling fee.
* Move your appointment to later in the day if our schedule allows for another appointment.
*** If your delayed procedure requires our office to be open after hours and overtime for our employees, you may be subject to additional fees.***