At MyShape Lipo, transparency is very important to us. We want you to know exactly what you are getting for the money that you spend. We value your business, and know you want the best service for your dollar.
Our goal is to make our procedures affordable for anyone that desires them. Our prices are generally 50% less than our competitors, for exactly the same procedures. It is common that our patients have had other quotes that are two to three times more expensive.
Why are our rates so low? Because we are a specialty facility, we have developed routines and protocols that allow us to offer excellent customer service with consistently smooth results. With our team approach, we are much more efficient than other facilities that offer liposuction as one of their dozens of procedures. We specialize in Liposuction, and we have gotten very good at it with over 15,000 procedures performed. With MyShape Lipo you can expect the highest quality customer service, and educated staff that will walk through every step of your journey with you.
For more information about Financing Opportunities Click Here.
We Make Liposuction Affordable
Liposuction Per Area*
- 1 Area – $1,949**(includes Smart Lipo)
- 2 Areas- $2,598
- 3 Areas- $3,897
- 4 Areas- $5,196
- 5 Areas- $6,495
- 6 Areas- $7,794
Both left and right sides are included in one area for liposuction. Unlike our competitors that advertise low teaser rates, then charge per side, we include both sides in one area.
You may be charged for additional areas when having large volume lipo done. We are fair and generous, but if the area being treated is substantially larger than our normal areas, there will be additional work and additional supplies used, therefore additional fees.
* Areas quoted are dependent on the surface area that needs to be covered for each individual patient.
** We require SmartLipo to be done when treating only one area. When treating additional areas we do not require SmartLipo and it is NOT included with the costs.
A $500 facility fee per procedure date will be required for all patients.
Facility Fee ($500)
- Materials used during procedures
- Medications administered before and during procedure
Below is a list of areas that can be treated:
- Breast Reduction
- Front Bra Roll/Underarms
- Back Bra Roll
- Buffalo Hump
- Upper Abdomen
- Lower Abdomen
- Love Handles
- Lower Back
- Full Thighs (6-8 Areas)
- Outer Thighs
- Inner Thighs
- Banana Roll
Fat Transfer to the Hands or Fat Transfer to the Face can be performed by harvesting a smaller amount of fat from the body, therefore treating one area is required to offer optimal results. Fat Transfer to the Buttocks or Fat Transfer to the Breasts requires 2 or more areas of liposuction to have enough fat cells to perform a fat transfer to these areas.
Fat Transfer Prices 33% OFF*
- Buttocks: $5,098
- Breasts: $5,098
- Face: $3,799
- Hands: $3,799
- Face and Hands: $4,799
*Includes Facility Fee
Note: prices above include minimum number of areas of liposuction needed to have enough fat.
SmartLipo MPX 46 watt:
$1300 50% off $650 per area*
* Must be done in conjunction with Liposuction
Laser Cellulite Treatment
$1000 per area*
$1500 per area, for Laser Cellulite Treatment only
*when treatment is done on the same area as lipo
- $2250 per series of 6 – 30 minute treatments to treat the Thighs
- $1875 per series of 6 – 25 minute treatments to treat the Front of the Abdomen or the Full Face
- $1500 per series of 6 – 20 minute treatments to treat the sides of the Abdomen, Arms, Bra Line, Butt or Neck
- $900 per series of 6 – 12 minute treatments to treat for Eye Laxity
- $750 per series of 6 – 10 minute treatments to treat the Decollete
- $450 per series of 6 – 6 minute treatments to treat the Eye Brows
- 6 minute: $175
- 10 minute: $200
- 12 minute: $275
- 20 minute: $350
- 25 minute: 400
- 30 minute: $500
Scheduling Policies for the Venus Legacy
- To make an appointment, a $100 deposit must be placed to be given a date and time for your treatment.
- A treatment consists of a maximum of 60 minutes in the treatment room for whichever areas that you choose.
- To get the discounted rate per hour, the entire amount due must be paid in full before the first treatment.
- One week prior to appointment date, the patient will be called to collect the balance.
- In the event that patient cancels treatment within 1 week of the first treatment date, they will forfeit $50 of your deposit and the remainder will be reimbursed.
- If you wish to cancel your future treatments while in the middle of a treatment series, the number of treatments already received at the package rate will be deducted from the total at the price per treatment rate.
Disclaimer: Individual results may vary, please consult with specialist before making important medical decisions, this website does not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of such content and materials. Results are dependent on the individuals own unique bodily limitations. A consultation is recommended in order to provide individual expectations.
- Xeomin 50 units: $550+Neocutis Eye Cream*
- Xeomin 100 units: $1200*
- Juvaderm Ultra XC 1 ml: $700*
* promotional pricing
Scheduling and Cancellation Policies
MyShape Lipo makes every effort to ensure that appointments are scheduled and completed in an efficient manner. A member of the MyShape Lipo staff will contact you on the business day prior to your appointment to confirm the details. Please be advised that on the day of your procedure it may be requested that you come in to your appointment earlier, or later dependent on the schedule. As most of our patients come in from out of state, and phone consultations are done they may add or remove areas affecting the allotted time.
Our office requires a 25% deposit of the total fee be made in order to reserve your procedure date. Deposits made lock you into current pricing for 3 months.
If you cancel your procedure anytime after your procedure date has been reserved and/or deposit has been made, a minimum of $500.00 administrative and consultation, non-refundable fee will apply.
The remaining balance after the deposit is placed will be collected 8 business days prior to the procedure date. If the balance is unpaid you will be removed from the schedule and a $500.00 administrative and consultation, non refundable fee will apply.
If you cancel your procedure 7 business days to 48 hours prior to your procedure, you will be charged 25% of the total procedure costs.
If you cancel your procedure between 48 hours, and 24 hours you will be charged 50% of the total procedure cost.
Cancellations within 24 hours of your procedure will be charged at 100% of the total fee.
Patients who are cancelled by MyShape Lipo physicians, practitioners, or staff (or any other providing physicians) for medical reasons will be rescheduled without financial penalty upon providing medical documentation.
In the event that you are 25 minutes or more late for your appointment, MyShape Lipo reserves the right to enforce any of the following options:
* Reschedule your appointment for another day, requiring a $500.00 rescheduling fee.
* Move your appointment to later in the day if our schedule allows for another appointment.
*** If your delayed procedure requires our office to be open after hours and overtime for our employees, you may be subject to additional fees.***