- Requires only one treatment
- Proven Superior Skin Tightening (moderate to severe loose skin)
- Increased coagulation of tissue and blood vessels
- Significantly less bruising
- Quicker recovery
- Reduce Cellulite
- Reduce Stretch Marks
- Features Smart Sense and ThermaGuide: a unique intelligent delivery system for uniform energy delivery and added protection.
We recommend the use of this technology for those that are concerned about loose skin and have moderate to severe loose skin. This will also benefit those that have issues with cellulite and stretch marks.
What Does Multiplex Do?
In multiplex mode, first the SmartLipo MPX laser fires the 1064-nm wavelength, and the energy is distributed homogenously into the fat tissue. Then the SmartLipo MPX laser fires the 1320-nm wavelength, which has a strong absorption by the water. As the 1320-nm wavelength converts the hemoglobin to methemoglobin, it increases the energy absorption of the 1064-nm wavelength. Consequently, the surrounding small blood vessels coagulate immediately improving the hemostatic effect, as well as Skin Tightening in the treated area.
SmartLipo MPX Features and Benefits
1064 nm Wavelength
- Enhanced hemostatic effect for less surgical trauma and faster recovery
1320 nm Wavelength
- Robustly absorbed by water resulting in high efficiency lipolysis
- Enhances Skin Tightening through coagulation
Sequential firing of 1064 nm and 1320 nm SmartLipo wavelengths in combination achieves optimal results
- Better control of total energy delivered for enhanced security
- Uniform treatment
- Blended thermal and photomechanical effects for effective lipolysis and Skin Tightening
Up to 46 W of SmartLipo MPX Blended Power
- Higher power potential = More effective results
- Versatility of using 1064 nm and 1320 nm alone, or with MPX mode
SmartSense and ThermaGuide
- Targeted thermal and motion control for safer, more reliable results