Fat Transfer Expectations
- Studies have shown that on average 50-60% of the fat cells transferred will actually survive long term.
- At 2 months post transfer, one will see 80% of results.
- At 6 months post transfer, results change very little beyond this point. Some say that the results after 6 months are final and likely permanent.
- One can expect a 25-35% increase in size of the butt or breasts
- There is an average of one bra size increase after fat transfer to breasts
- In order to achieve larger volumes, it may be required to do additional transfers to the same area.
- Studies show that larger volume that is injected to an area, the more fat that does not survive secondary to the increased pressure.
The Liposculpture Specialist will only do fat transfer to one area per appointment (either the buttocks or the breast). If you wish to have fat transfer to both the buttocks and the breast, it is recommended to wait at least 2 months between fat transfer procedures.