At MyShape, transparency is very important to us. We want you to know exactly what you are getting for the money that you spend with us. Our flat rate pricing allows you to know precisely your cost and there are no hidden fees. We value your business and know you want the best service for your dollar.
Our goal is to make our procedures affordable for anyone that desires them. Our prices are generally 50% less than our competitors, for exactly the same procedures. It is common that our patients have had other quotes that are two to three times more expensive for the same procedure. Why are our rates so low? Because we are a specialty facility, we have developed routines and protocols that allow us to offer excellent customer service with consistently smooth results. With our team approach, we are much more efficient than other facilities that offer liposuction as one of their dozens of procedures. Liposuction is the only procedure that we do, and we have gotten very good at it with over 15,000 procedures performed. With MyShape Lipo you can expect the highest quality customer service, high end facility with state of the art equipment and educated staff that make your experience very pleasant.
Our Liposuction Costs are All Inclusive.
“We Make Liposuction Affordable”
Liposuction Price Per Area
$2000 35% OFF *$1299/area for two or more areas
1 Area $1949 (includes Smart Lipo) 2 Areas=
$6000/ $3897 4 Areas= $8000/ $5196
$10,000/ $6495 6 Areas= $12,000/ $7794
$14,000/ $9093 8 Areas= $16,000/ $10,392
*LIMITED TIME SPECIAL (Prices are subject to change each month)
Liposuction Areas Treated
- Breast Reduction
- Front Bra Roll/Underarms
- Back Bra Roll
- Buffalo Hump
- Upper Abdomen
- Lower Abdomen
- Love Handles
- Lower Back
- Full Thighs (6 Areas)
- Outer Thighs
- Inner Thighs
- Banana Roll
What’s Included with Procedure Fees
- Follow-up Appointments
- 24 hour access to Trevor’s cell phone for support
Care Package Fees: In the past we have included minimal supplies to get you by after your procedure, and made additional supplies available for purchase as an option. Unfortunately, those that chose not to purchase the additional supplies consequently did not get optimal results in some cases. Those that followed our recommendations tend to get the best results. We want you to have the opportunity to achieve maximum results and to do this you need to have all the right supplies, directions and knowledge to reach your goal.
1-2 areas: $250
3-4 areas: $350
5-6 areas: $450
- Price differences are primarily due to the added cost of garments, care supplies and additional Lipo Foam required for treating more areas. The retail value of this package if sold separately range from $750 – $1200. We aim to offer the best value while helping you get the best results.
The care package includes:
- First stage garment – your initial garment
- Second stage garment – this is to be used when the first one is being cleaned or perhaps it has lost some elasticity.
- Care supplies – this includes extra absorbent pads, plastic sheet to protect your bed, water proof pads to protect surfaces you may sit on.
- Arnica pills – this is a natural supplement used to reduce inflammation and swelling
- Arnica Gel – this is used to reduce bruising following your procedure
- Natural Supplement Bundle (includes 5 separate supplements): These have varying benefits to reduce swelling, help burn fat, increase metabolism, reduce body fat content, increase energy and aid in weight loss. These are all natural supplements and we chose only those that do not contain caffeine.
- Scar gel: this will be used once the wounds have healed. It will help to diminish the visibility of the scar
- Lipo Foam: This is a medical grade poly urethane foam, like memory foam, which helps to disperse pressure more evenly to achieve the smoothest most natural looking results. This is possibly the most important product to be used in combination with your compression garment in order to get the smoothest possible results.
- Diet Guide and Plan: This is a professionally prepared 50 page Dietary guide which includes specific foods you should and should not be eating, specific foods to purchase when shopping, healthy shakes, and recipes to help you make the right decisions about the food that you consume following your procedure. It’s important to live a healthy lifestyle following your procedure to ensure the best results. Those that commit to a healthier life will be the ones that reap the benefits.
Both left and right sides are included in one area for liposuction. Unlike our competitors that advertise low teaser rates, then charge per side, we include both sides in one area. Really, who gets just one love handle or one arm treated? They are simply doing bait and switch advertising, which we feel is misleading.
There may be EXTRA CHARGE for larger sized clients. To be fair while keeping prices uniform, we do reserve the right to charge additional for large patients. We are fair and generous, but if the area requested is substantially larger than our normal areas, there will be additional work and additional supplies used, therefore additional fees
There is NO EXTRA CHARGE for facility fees, anesthesia fees, doctor fees, garment fees or any other fees that our competitors charge extra.
*Fat Transfer to the Hands or Fat Transfer to the Face can be performed by harvesting a smaller amount of fat from the body, therefore treating one area is required to offer optimal results. Fat Transfer to the Buttocks or Fat Transfer to the Breasts requires 2 or more areas of liposuction to have enough fat cells to perform a fat transfer to these areas.
Fat Transfer Prices 33% OFF
$3000$2000, * plus liposuction costs
$3000$2000, * plus liposuction costs
Face and Hands:
$660045% OFF $4299 **
** Fat transfer to Face and or hands packages will include one area of liposuction so that we have enough fat to offer optimal results with this procedure.
SmartLipo MPX 46watt:
$130050% off $650 per area (Must be done in combination with Liposuction)
Laser Cellulite Treatment Prices
$1000 per area (when treatment is done on the same area as lipo)
$1500 per area, for Laser Cellulite Treatment only
Venus Legacy Prices
$2250 per series of 6 - 30 minute treatments to treat the Thighs
$1875 per series of 6 - 25 minute treatments to treat the Front of the Abdomen or the Full Face
$1500 per series of 6 - 20 minute treatments to treat the sides of the Abdomen, Arms, Bra Line, Butt or Neck
$900 per series of 6 - 12 minute treatments to treat for Eye Laxity
$750 per series of 6 - 10 minute treatments to treat the Decollete
$450 per series of 6 - 6 minute treatments to treat the Eye Brows Individual treatments: 6 minute: $175 10 minute: $200 12 minute: $275 20 minute: $350 25 minute: $400 30 minute: $500
Disclaimer: Individual results may vary, please consult with specialist before making important medical decisions, this website does not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of such content and materials. Results are dependent on the individuals own unique bodily limitations. A consultation is recommended in order to provide individual expectations.
Botox 50 units: $750
Botox 100 units: $1200
Juvaderm Ultra XC 1 ml: $600
Scheduling, Cancelation and Refund Polices:
MyShape Lipo requires a $500 deposit to schedule your appointment date and time. The deposit locks in the price per area for 3 months from the date it was placed. There is $250 cancellation fee if no date is chosen and you do not move forward with your appointment. The entire $500 deposit will be forfeited if an appointment is rescheduled or canceled within 1 week of the procedure date. An additional $500 deposit is required to set up your next appointment date. No refunds will be given if your procedure has already taken place. If you do not show up for your appointment your $500 deposit will not be refunded.
In the event that you are 25 minutes or more late for your appointment, MyShape Lipo reserves the right to enforce any of the following options:
- Reschedule your appointment for another day, requiring a $500 rescheduling fee.
- If rescheduling your appointment isn’t an option, we can cancel your appointment offering you a refund, minus
the forfeited $500 deposit.
- Move your appointment to later in the day, if our schedule allows for another appointment. If your delayed procedure requires our office to be open after hours and overtime for our employees, you may be subject to additional fees.
In the event that you do not show up for your appointment or arrive for your appointment and decide that you do not want to move forward with the procedure, we will offer a refund of the monies paid, minus the $500 deposit.
Scheduling Policies for the Venus Legacy
- To make an appointment, a $100 deposit must be placed to be given a date and time for your treatment.
- A treatment consists of a maximum of 60 minutes in the treatment room for whichever areas that you choose.
- To get the discounted rate per hour, the entire amount due must be paid in full before the first treatment.
- One week prior to appointment date, the patient will be called to collect the balance.
- In the event that patient cancels treatment within 1 week of the first treatment date, they will forfeit $50 of your deposit and the remainder will be reimbursed.
- If you wish to cancel your future treatments while in the middle of a treatment series, the number of treatments already received at the package rate will be deducted from the total at the price per treatment rate.