How It Works
The SmartLipo laser-assisted lipolysis systems are highly efficacious for disrupting fat cells and tissue tightening through coagulation as part of a liposuction procedure.
- Given the cannula’s small size and gentleness of the procedure, SmartLipo laser-assisted lipolysis is a minimally invasive treatment that only requires local anesthesia—enhancing client safety and reducing the likelihood of side effects.
- A laser fiber is introduced through a small cannula, delivering energy directly to subcutaneous fat cells-to disrupt them. The emitted energy also coagulates tissue, thus inducing collagen retraction and tissue tightening.
- The SmartLipo laser causes small blood vessels to coagulate immediately—resulting in less bleeding, swelling and bruising, for faster healing and recovery.
- SmartLipo supplements or augments liposuction treatment.
- Typically only one short treatment session is needed
1064nm Smartlipo Wavelength: hemostasis in the blood vessels for less bleeding and bruising
Hemoglobin has a high absorption at the laser’s 1064-nm Nd:YAG wavelength. The pulsed structure of the Smartlipo at 1064-nm wavelength also provides high peak-power, which increases the efficiency of blood vessel coagulation. These two properties of the 1064-nm wavelength are designed to coagulate blood vessels during the laser Blend 1064 nm
To tighten tissue in subdermal layer with trusted Smartlipo wavelengths
- Produces uniform thermal profile for superior tissue coagulation with tightening
- Tissue Tightening has shown to be 57% more using Smartlipo plus liposuction than liposuction alone.
SmartLipo laser-assisted lipolysis is a minimally invasive surgical procedure. The procedure disrupts the fat cells through a thermal and photo disruptive action. The laser coagulates the underlying blood vessels resulting in less bleeding, bruising, trauma as well as less down time compared to liposuction alone.
SmartLipo- Gold Standard for Laser Lipolysis
- Minimally invasive with the use of local anesthesia
- Short pulse width generates a photomechanical effect disrupting fat cells
- Heats collagen bundles in the dermis resulting in tissue tightening
- Creates hemostasis in the blood vessels for less bleeding and bruising
- Laser energy creates heat to disrupt fat cells for gentler liposuction
Smartlipo has 18 watts of power, just the right amount for localized areas of fat.
How SmartLipo Works
If you’re seeking a cutting-edge, highly effective method to significantly improve the safety and efficiency of many surgical techniques, then laser technology is definitely the technique you’ll want to consider. Routinely used in dental procedures, lasik eye surgery, reconstructive work and cosmetic procedures -including liposuction- laser technology is what sets SmartLipo apart from its competition.
The word “laser” is an acronym for Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation. Precise and safe, today’s medical-grade lasers work by creating a powerful light beam that is adjusted to a specific frequency range.
SmartLipo is different in that it uses a carefully calibrated laser to liquefy fat deposits through the top layers of the patient’s skin. The laser actually ruptures fat cells, and the resulting oily, liquid substance is then removed through a tiny incision in the skin by the surgeon. The small laser can also seal blood vessels as it zaps fat, so there is less swelling, bleeding and bruising than with traditional liposuction. Research has shown that little, if any, fat is reabsorbed back into the body. The minimal invasiveness of the procedure allows patients to see faster results and to experience fewer complications.
In addition, SmartLipo’s patients need only a local anesthetic for this procedure, whereas liposuction requires general anesthesia. Because the patient is not completely unconscious, SmartLipo carries much fewer risks than traditional liposuction, and the recovery time is much shorter.
SmartLipo…cutting-edge, safe and effective.